Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Harrow Fair Entries

Okay, so I haven't been keeping up my end of the deal. It has been a very busy summer, unfortunately. Here's a posting to get you through for a bit longer. I have a feeling once school starts, I may have a little more time on my hands.



These are my entries into the Harrow Fair this year. Be sure to look for them. The categories are, in order, Flowers/Plants, Nature, Gathering the Harvest, Summer Shenanigans, and Digital.


Update for the entries: This one got nothing.

Nothing

Nothing

Third Place

Third Place.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting since July 4th to see something new and all we get is 5 pictures!!

I guess it was worth the wait! Great job! Your pictures are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I see many Blue Ribbons and large monetary rewards in your future! Well, maybe enough prize money to get you a fresh squeezed lemonade at the fair! We are talking Harrow right! LOL
Great work!
KAM

Lori said...

Geeze, nothing pleases you people. LOL

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see pics again. My personal favourite is the flower! Of course all are good, and I'm sure the judging was rigged. Hope to see more in Sept.
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Finally! some new pics to look at. This is great! I hope now that summer is over you will get back into the swing of things and we'll see your beautiful work on a more regular basis. You are very talented.
Loved all these entries, good work!

Anonymous said...

Almost a month gone by and still no new pictures. I look forward to your newest creation